The number 30!


I am confused today,
A little unhappy!

Feeling sad,
Which is really bad!

I should be all glittering and flattered...
But here i am, nervous and shattered!

Something is pulling me back,
Stopping me and holding me tight in the fearing pack!

Suddenly i dont like growing up,
To the people around, i dont like showing up!

I dont want to accept wishes,
I dont want to thank them for the flower bunches!


I feel like stopping for a while
May this while be all the time i am alive!

I wish to remain the same..
Never want to enter the aunty frame!

This has been my biggest fear
Which is killing me today, i swear!

I am hating the number 30,
Because its taking away my precious 20!

I know its silly and unreal,
But i am afraid of beiyng mature and clear!

The world is a little tough to survive,
When you are categorised as 30's wife!

Comments

Popular Posts