My new planet!!

It's simple,
It's smiling,
It's my new life!!

Everyone asks how's your new planet,
I say it's same like my old closet!

People are new,
But changes are very few!

I have what I always wanted,
A house positively balanced!

Not just a house of bricks,
But home of love and people who are just fantastic!!

Here I have my husband,
Who to me is my best friend!

The man I dreamt of,
Is now my better half!

The words are less but the feelings are more,
The months have been two but the moments are crore!

Yes, it's a new planet,
Same as my old closet

With the only difference that here....

Everything is doubled,
The love, the relations for which I feel honored!

Comments

  1. Very well written, soni dear really admire u as writer I never knew u write so beautiful,keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well written, soni dear really admire u as writer I never knew u write so beautiful,keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts