What does a girl actually want?


I don't want my man to keep telling me ‘I love you’ all the time,
But I want him to say it sometimes, to bring a smile on my face!
I don’t want him to be around me all the time,
But I want him beside me when I want a shoulder to lie!
I don’t want him to pamper me always,
But he should know how to do it anyways!
I don’t want him to praise my outer beauty,
But I want him to understand my inner-self truly!
I don’t want him to be a macho man,
But I want him to stand by my side like a he- man!
I don’t want him to earn pounds,
But I want him have the ability to clear all the problem clouds!
I don’t want him to be a joker,
But he should know how to induce laughter!
Last but not the least,
I don’t want him to be a passionate lover,
But I want him to be a saint who believes in truth and the love power!

Comments

  1. Soni, just reverse the question and check what a boy actually want? - you are expecting too much from a boy..all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!! uncle ... is it really too much?? I think these are d essentials a boy must have!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If a boy has all these, he will not find a suitable girl! LOL!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. there are a number of girls for such boys. I am surely if there are such boys, then they wud surely find a perfect match for themselves!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts