My husband- my motivation!



The biggest achievement of any wife,
Is a loving husband for life!

Mine is not an achievement to brag,
But a friend to drag!
I literally drag him to every aspect of my life,
He is my apple and I am his knife!!

We keep pulling each other’s leg,
that’s how we enjoy our wedding peg!
He fills me with worthiness, every time I feel low,
And tells me I am the sexiest spexy he knows!


He is the only person, who does not look down upon me,
When I wear the heavy weight glasses and flee!
I love him for giving me the confidence,
That no matter what I wear or do, I am one of the God’s best substance!

We always believe money is just a part,
And never let it become the reason to break relations apart!

If today, I have a constant smile on my face,
Its because of him, who is my craze!
My heart still skips a beat, when I see him,
And I want to feel the same, when we have wrinkled skin!

I am highly grateful to God,
For gifting me my constant support!

Such a love if is bestowed upon every wife,
Then I am sure that world is going to see a great life!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts