A hug of peace!




In this money oriented mad race,
All I need is a hug of peace!

To balance over the top sweetness,
I need some pills of true happiness!!

I have searched it all around,
but all I get to see, is the huge black cloud!!
The cloud of problems,
which is binding me into shackles!!


The barriers of negativity,
which are constantly hovering over my creativity!!

That is how my mind sees…


However, my heart yearns for the love,
the love of my children,
who are the flowers of my garden!

The smiles which I can die for,
and the hugs which I cry for!

I understand the peace lies in them,
but this cunning irrational mind breaks the rhythm!

It forces me to see around
and meet the black cloud!
which again puts me back into the mad race,
where nothing but, all I want, is a hug of peace!

Comments

Popular Posts