A laborous tale!!!

And I was there again...
To yield the gain,
For which we have to go through labour pain!!!

The time was of morning,
And my heart beats were skipping...

I could feel the pressure,
Of the mind...
And the urgency which made my belly tight!!

He was preparing to come out,
And my body was shivering aloud!!

The intensity and frequency were increasing,
The focus and reactivity were decreasing!!!

The baby was posterior,
Which meant more time and pain...
In front of which everything looked inferior!!


The concern was not just my body and my aches..
But the baby who was pushing hard, daring the bloody shakes!!

The seriousness rose, when the baby's heart beat started to drop,
And my doctor warned me of an emergency .. to cut my belly across!!

It did tense me out,
But panicking was surely not the solution somehow!!

My fear was inexpressible,
But the trust on my doctor was unquestionable!!

She was there by my side,
Monitoring the situation with all her sight!!

The scene became a lil calm,
When the machine declared a smooth diagram!!

Then started the actual struggle,
Because the pains became multiple!!!

It was the highest peak,
And I was surely screaming like a freak!!

With the only motive to bring him out,
I pushed him hard through my belly stout!!

The body surfaced,
The staff relaxed!!

My new life was born...
The cries of which announced the arrival of the second heir of our heart's throne!!

Comments

  1. Well said gurleen👍nd d way u expressed d whole journey is really amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said gurleen👍nd d way u expressed d whole journey is really amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Congratulations and love to the li'l one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations harleen..really thought path.. But u accrossed it successfully with ur will and patience...commendable written out😘😘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts