A woman..



I am a woman, I am a mother,
I am the beautiful gift of the creator..!

I love the idea of being me..
when my daughter says, she loves me!


The world looks encouraging to me,
when my husband supports the professional me!

The story starts taking an adventurous turn,
When i learn and teach under the same sun!

I learn to cook, not only food, but stories for my daughter,
& train myself professionally everyday, because there is a world to conquer!!

I want to fly high..
I want to touch the sky!!

But i need to stay grounded,
To keep my daughter delighted!!

She is not my responsibility, she is my love..
She is the one whom I owe all above!!

I owe her my first motherhood..
for making us learn the true meanings of parenthood!!

My life doesn't stop here..
My aims are not useless for sure!

I have just controlled my speed.
to brighten another lead!

The leader of future..
With whom i will stand again.. to run and foster!!!

Comments

  1. Lovely....can relate to this article completely ����

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooww superrbb lines ..very well explained motherhood👌👌

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooww superrbb lines ..very well explained motherhood👌👌

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on adding another feather in your cap.Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank u all so much for the appreciation! It motivates me to write more!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts