U!


Nthng suits me other than ur smile,
nthng looks gud on me, till u c me for a whyl!

I might be in btw the best,
bt my eyes still want u to tk rest!

hundres of names i take whole day,
bt ur name takes my heart away!

Phone calls buzzes me off the entire day,
bt ur name on my cell makes my day!

We are miles away from each other,
bt still my mind always searches for an excuse to be 2gthr!

Ur voice still makes me blush,
n takes my heart on a rush!

Eyes twinkle while taking ur name,
n mind starts playng a tik tok game!

I want u 2 b here n miss u soo much,
when i c other couples arms in arms resting on a couch!

I dont know wat will happen 2mrw,
bt i just dun want any sorrow!

I m tryng 2 live as much as possible 2dy wid u,
who knows how will b my 2mrw widout u!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts